Contract Length: 24 month FTC
Pay Rate: €250-€306 / day
SUMMARY OF JOB:
The EHS Specialist provides technical expertise, advice and information to meet the site’s needs in reducing risk and meeting regulatory / Corporate EHS expectations in all areas of environment, health & safety.
• Ensures that procedures / systems are in place to maintain 100% site compliance with all relevant legislation & Corporate EHS chapters related to area of responsibility.
• Conduct EHS risk assessments as required
• Generate EHS communications & reports
• Conduct EHS training as required
• Participate in incident / accident investigations & root cause analyses (RCA)
• Completes / assists in completion of periodic Self Assessments & audits of the EHS Management System.
• Conducts inspections of facilities and practices as required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• 3rd level qualification in science, engineering or other related discipline.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical environment or other industry
• Sound knowledge of EHS legislation and standards
• Good written, oral communication & interpersonal skills
• Highly proactive, mature judgment and decision making ability
• Strong analytical and problem solving ability
• Self-directed & demonstrated efficient work methods, problem solving skills & ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
• Proficient in use of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
(Send message with CV):