E-Commerce Associates x 5
Spanish or Portuguese speakers.
Working with a rapidly expanding Multinational company who are actively looking to recruit Bi-lingual Operations Associates to work in their Limerick branch. The successful candidate identify and solve the critical issues the business encounters as it scales. This position is also a unique opportunity to work directly with senior executives, some of the most experienced leaders in the industry.
• Execute a wide variety of operational tasks associated with logistics, inventory management, website data management, fraud protection and customer care. Includes:
o Full ownership of the operational actions in a specific department area (i.e: country/regional responsibility) to maximize accountability
o Fixing and troubleshooting operational issues as they arise. Requires you to build a strong domain and cross-functional knowledge
o Mastering several bespoke internal software Tools built to support each operational department
• Proactively identify and implement solutions to improve the efficiency of the internal processes
Skills and Experience required:
• Organized and reliable with attention to detail
• Thrive when under pressure and multi-tasking
• Hungry to take on responsibility and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
• Entrepreneurial mind-set with a strong bias towards action and problem-solving
• High degree of curiosity, and optimism, with an eye for possibilities that will drive the business forward
• Must be fluent in English, with strong written and oral communication skills
• Recent graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College
• Multi-lingual skills is a bonus, especially Spanish, Portuguese
This is a permanent role and offers an excellent salary, benefits and opportunities for career progression.
Please email your CV to (send message with CV):