Search Quality Moderator Brazilian-Portuguese
Join the Search Quality Moderator Team at one of the world’s leading online jobs boards, working from our multilingual hub in Santry, Dublin.
You will be working on behalf of our client, who is the highest-traffic job website in the USA and has a presence in over 60 countries. Do you want to be part of an energetic and friendly international team who enjoy working together to deliver results? All whilst living in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities?
As a Search Quality Moderator, you are responsible for reviewing job postings and processing accounts.
This includes verifying the legitimacy of the posting company, investigating fraudulent accounts and identifying questionable job postings. You take pride in both finding problems and identifying their solutions.
• Analyze jobs and identify scams, spam, and other low-quality content and decide how to handle these issues
• Investigate companies to determine their legitimacy
• Moderate the quality of jobs and accounts by effectively recognizing problematic patterns and red flags
• Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside the company policy
• Suggest ways to improve our products and internal tools
• Help define the policies that guide company-wide quality decisions
• Ensure that job seekers get the most out of their job search experience
What Convergys Offers You
• Competitive salary plus Performance-based Bonus Scheme
• Relocation Allowance of up to €1,250 to move country for the position
• 20 days annual holiday + 9 statutory days entitlement
• Career progression opportunities
• Convergys discount website with various offers against high street brands, holiday breaks and Dublin restaurants
• Excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance, education allowance, discounts on gym memberships, VHI medical plan and discounted phone plan to name a few
• Free parking and an on-site canteen
Minimum Required Skills
• Fluency in Brazilian-Portuguese and professionally proficient in English
• Ability to communicate in an easy to understand format (verbal and written)
• Must be internet savvy
• Experienced at using search engines to find information on the internet
• Fraud experience
• Must have proficient verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent communication skills with other team members
• Self-starter, can easily adapt to change (new content, changing policies)
• Good problem solving, diagnosis and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team
The purpose of this description is to provide a concise statement of the major responsibilities of this position in a standardised format. It is not intended to describe all elements of the work that may be performed and should not serve as the sole criteria for personnel decisions and actions.